Quick & easy to install. No tradesman tools required
Cat Proof Fly Screen | Cat Screen | Cat Proof Window Screen
$70 – $130
A Variety Of Options to Choose From
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS AUSTRALIA ON ALL ORDERS $75+ or more (save $25)
3 DAY DECEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Velcro edged screens – easily adjust and fit to your window size
Order the size that is larger than the window you want to screen.
Then you can easily custom cut the screen to fit (no tradesman tools required).
Suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos and indestructible from any pet claws
Pet Mesh Specifications
10 x16 (thread count per square inch) mesh.
Pet mesh is made from heavy duty vinyl coated polyester yarns, which is stronger than standard mesh. Pet mesh is the absolute answer to screen damages cause by the claws of cats and dogs. It is tough and durable and yet offers superb outward visibility.
Pet Mesh can be used on insect screen doors and windows and keeps out all types of bugs, flies and mosquitos.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Order the frame size that is slightly larger than the window you want to screen – you are able to easily cut the frame to fit (with a cutting blade or strong scissors – no tradesman tools required).
EASY TO USE
PERFECT FOR ODD SHAPED WINDOWS
A great way to keep your cats safe and let fresh air into your home.
For all their grace and cuteness, household cats can sometimes be extremely clumsy. They often nap anywhere and because of their adoration for heights, they quite often prone to falling.
Although they can land on their feet that doesn’t prevent them from being injured.
Because cats are naturally inquisitive creatures, cat owners all know that an open window is an open invitation to take a perilous trip out onto the window ledge.
Although they have great balance, cats do fall from windows, often suffering horrific injuries as a result. Thus cat owners are faced with a dilemma – open the windows and risk a fall or keep the windows closed and suffer the resulting high temperatures.
Magnetic Insect Screens now provide an economical and effective solution – protection for your cats from falling out of open windows and offering insect protection as an added advantage.
Magnetic Insect Screens cover your window opening with a specially sized, easy to fit strong pvc coated mesh. Fitted in seconds, it lets in air and keeps your cats safe.
No drilling of window frames required!
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- AUSTRALIA: Free delivery, 5-7 days
- Other countries:Free delivery, 5-7 days
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: [email protected]
Velcro Window Insect Screens
What is a Cat Proof Fly Screen?
How does a Cat Proof Fly Screen work?
What are the benefits of using a Cat Screen?
Can a Cat Proof Window Screen be installed on any window?
Are Cat Proof Fly Screens easy to install?
Can a Cat Proof Fly Screen be removed or replaced?
Are Cat Screens suitable for outdoor use?
Can a Cat Proof Fly Screen be used with other types of screens?
Where can I buy Cat Proof Fly Screens?
Are Cat Proof Fly Screens cost-effective?
How To Install A Cat Proof Insect Window Screen
- Clean the surface of your window frame to remove any dust, grease, or oil.
- Use an alcohol base cleaner as a final wipe to ensure that the surface is spotless, allow to dry.
- Carefully fit the self adhesive VELCRO® Brand fastener onto the now clean & dry surface. Do so when the room temperature is 18°C or higher in non-humid conditions. If the temperature is low, warm the frame and the VELCRO® Brand fastener with a hair dryer, or fan heater in an effort to increase the bond.
- WARNING: Do not pre-cut the VELCRO® strip and attach to the screen; fix directly to the window frame, one side at a time and then cut.
- WARNING: Do not touch the adhesive strip with fingers, and ensure your scissors are clean and sharp.
- Hold the VELCRO® fastener strip on the edges between your thumb and forefinger, & gently peel back the liner (without touching the glue) to about 25mm (1″) and place in position on the window frame.
- Continue down one side of the window frame peeling back the strip liner as you go. Proceed with the other sides of frame.
- Apply pressure to the strip of the installed VELCRO® fastener with a teaspoon or similar utensil.
- By applying pressure this activates the ‘Pressure Sensitive Glue’, so it is important to pay special attention to the corners as these are often missed.
- The VELCRO® fastener will eventually come away from the window frame if sufficient pressure is not applied, and if this happens it cannot be reused.
- WARNING: The VELCRO® fastener cannot be re-positioned if you make a mistake. You will need to start again with new VELCRO® strips. When doing so ensure there are no traces of glue left behind and the surface is spotless again.
- WARNING: Allow 24 hours for the glue to harden thoroughly before installing your screen.